3-D BURNOUT RISK ASSESSMENT MODEL FOR HELPING PROFESSIONALS
COMPASSION SATISFACTION AND COMPASSION FATIGUE QUESTIONNAIRE
The website of the Centre For Emotions and Health, the research and treatment center of Dr. Allan Abbass, contains much of the large research and evidence base for ISTDP.
The website for the ISTDP Institute, founded by Jon Frederickson, MSW, contains a variety of articles, videos, and other resources for people interested in ISTDP.
Lawson Sachter’s website that describes his integrative approach to therapy using Mindfulness and ISTDP.
- Anxiety Is Not the Enemy
- Everything You Need to Know About Panic Attacks and How to Stop Them
- Anxiety and Your “What If Calculator”
- Women’s Empowerment: Validation Comes from Within
- Living with Panic Disorder: A Therapist’s Perspective
- Finding a Balanced Mind and Heart in the Midst of a Tumultuous World
- Be 10% Kinder
- Practice the Change You Wish to See in the World
- Five Tried-and-True Ways to Increase Happiness in Daily Life
- Refusing to Forgive: 9 Steps to Break Free
- Trigger-Induced Depression
- Might Depression Be Linked to One of These Popular Medications?
- Recognizing Depression in Your Partner
- Suicide Is Not an Event: Action and Allyship After the Loss of Spade, Bourdain
- The Unknown Part of Anthony Bourdain
- Complex Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: The Road to Recovery
- Your Diagnosis Does Not Define You
- Healing from Trauma Boosts Relationship Joy
- The Nature of Post-Traumatic Growth
- The Problem with Yelling
- Is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Effective for Children and Adolescents with OCD?
- Depressed by the News? Here Are 7 Strategies for Self-Care
- When Therapy Changes a Life
- Do Beliefs Shape Outcomes?
- Why Too Much Self-Control Can Be a Bad Thing
- Short- and Long-Term Relationships May Look the Same at First
- Uncertainty May Lessen Potential Partner’s Sex Appeal
- Post-Divorce Health May Suffer from Smoking, Less Physical Activity
- Brain Activity in Transgender Youth Appears Similar to Desired Gender
- Male Depression Tied to Reduced Chance of Pregnancy