The website of the Centre For Emotions and Health, the research and treatment center of Dr. Allan Abbass, contains much of the large research and evidence base for ISTDP.
The website for the ISTDP Institute, founded by Jon Frederickson, MSW, contains a variety of articles, videos, and other resources for people interested in ISTDP.
Lawson Sachter’s website that describes his integrative approach to therapy using Mindfulness and ISTDP.
- 5 Ways to Alleviate Anxiety
- Is Your Worry Normal or a Sign of an Anxiety Disorder?
- Being Sensitive Is a Superpower — Here’s 5 Ways to Use It
- Can Music Offer Hope In Coping with Depression? It Depends
- When Your Kid Is an Athlete and a Perfectionist
- 7 Ways to Ease Your Anxious Mind
- Finding Success in Anything: On Striving Versus Effort
- A Wise Approach to Taking in the News
- Are You Harboring Weapons of Mass Distraction?
- The Interpersonal Neurobiology Behind Making Habits Stick
- What Does Depression Feel Like?
- On Trying Too Hard with Depression
- Psychology Around the Net: June 17, 2017
- How Do You Know if You Are Depressed or Just Sad?
- When Yoga, Meditation, and Diet Aren’t Enough to Cure Depression
- Psychology Around the Net: June 24, 2017
- Recovering from Abuse: Collecting Pebbles
- Psychology Around the Net: April 22, 2017
- When PTSD Strikes the Parents of Addicts
- Healing from Trauma: ‘Comfort & Distract’
- Why Men Give Up Their Identity in a Relationship
- Family-Based Treatment: 7 Common Surprises Parents Often Experience
- The Most Powerful Question You Will Ever Be Asked
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy: For More Than Borderline Personality Disorder
- Living with “What If” — Addressing Anxiety