3-D BURNOUT RISK ASSESSMENT MODEL FOR HELPING PROFESSIONALS
COMPASSION SATISFACTION AND COMPASSION FATIGUE QUESTIONNAIRE
The website of the Centre For Emotions and Health, the research and treatment center of Dr. Allan Abbass, contains much of the large research and evidence base for ISTDP.
The website for the ISTDP Institute, founded by Jon Frederickson, MSW, contains a variety of articles, videos, and other resources for people interested in ISTDP.
Lawson Sachter’s website that describes his integrative approach to therapy using Mindfulness and ISTDP.
- Your Diagnosis Does Not Define You
- Running from Our Problems
- The Damage of Fearing Failure
- Five Ways to Make the Holidays Less Blue
- Suicide: Standing at a Crossroad
- Finding Success in Anything: On Striving Versus Effort
- A Wise Approach to Taking in the News
- Are You Harboring Weapons of Mass Distraction?
- The Interpersonal Neurobiology Behind Making Habits Stick
- Calvin and Hobbes on Mindfulness and Happiness
- OCD and Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Uncertainty Is Your Friend
- Looking for Hope in 195 Places
- Avoiding the Holiday Blues
- Psychology Around the Net: November 11, 2017
- Psychology Around the Net: April 22, 2017
- When PTSD Strikes the Parents of Addicts
- Healing from Trauma: ‘Comfort & Distract’
- Why Trump’s Election May Be Especially Difficult for Many Raised in Dysfunctional Families
- How to Distinguish Between Normal Marital Arguments and Abuse
- The New Normal
- Therapist Grief
- Internet Therapy for Children with OCD
- OCD and Sleep Timing
- Mania: The Side Effect of Genius