3-D BURNOUT RISK ASSESSMENT MODEL FOR HELPING PROFESSIONALS
COMPASSION SATISFACTION AND COMPASSION FATIGUE QUESTIONNAIRE
The website of the Centre For Emotions and Health, the research and treatment center of Dr. Allan Abbass, contains much of the large research and evidence base for ISTDP.
The website for the ISTDP Institute, founded by Jon Frederickson, MSW, contains a variety of articles, videos, and other resources for people interested in ISTDP.
Lawson Sachter’s website that describes his integrative approach to therapy using Mindfulness and ISTDP.
- Could Your Child’s Little Quirks Be Signs of OCD?
- The Link Between OCD and GOD: How Religion Impacts Symptomology
- OCD and Physical Pain
- Tornado Brain: Taming the Whirlwind of Anxiety
- Facing Uncertainty Without Slamming the Panic Button
- An Insider Approach to Your Mental Health
- How To Be Smarter Than Your Smartphone
- Are you Imperfect? Join the Club!
- One Day, One Day, One Day
- Happiness Means Looking Beyond the Body and Seeing the Person
- Holiday Fever: Causes and Cures
- Psychology Around the Net: November 10, 2018
- How a Teacher Faces Her Students After a Mass Shooting
- Change Suicidal Thoughts by Asking “Says Who?”
- Psychology Around the Net: October 27, 2018
- Are Holiday Traditions Sacrosanct or Can They Be Changed?
- Free Live Webinar: 8 Signs of Intergenerational Trauma
- 5 Things You Can Do Today to Turn PTSD into Post Traumatic Growth
- The Appeal of Benevolent Sexism
- Mental Coping Strategies During Hurricane Season and Other Natural Disasters
- Psychotherapy and Medication (and Thrift Shopping) Will Beat My Depression
- Is Exposure & Response Prevention Therapy a Well-Guarded Secret?
- 6 Common Therapy Myths
- I’m No Psychopharmacologist
- A Promising Therapy for Healing PTSD
- Social Isolation Linked to Higher Risk of Death
- Parents Should Have Ongoing Talks With Teens About Sex
- Key to Happiness May Be Within or Without You
- Conversion Therapy for LGBT Kids Linked to Higher Risks of Depression & Suicide
- Disturbed Sleep in Grieving Spouses Linked to Greater Risk of Heart Disease