3-D BURNOUT RISK ASSESSMENT MODEL FOR HELPING PROFESSIONALS
COMPASSION SATISFACTION AND COMPASSION FATIGUE QUESTIONNAIRE
The website of the Centre For Emotions and Health, the research and treatment center of Dr. Allan Abbass, contains much of the large research and evidence base for ISTDP.
The website for the ISTDP Institute, founded by Jon Frederickson, MSW, contains a variety of articles, videos, and other resources for people interested in ISTDP.
Lawson Sachter’s website that describes his integrative approach to therapy using Mindfulness and ISTDP.
- How I Used Facebook to Overcome My Anxiety
- How to Use Anxiety to Your Advantage
- Transitioning to College: Helping Students with Anxiety
- Psychology Around the Net: August 4, 2018
- Psychology Around the Net: July 21, 2018
- Play & Building Your Anti-Depressant Brain
- The Neuroscience of Bad Habits and Why It’s Not About Will Power
- A 7 Step Meditation to Start Your (Earth) Day!
- Finding a Balanced Mind and Heart in the Midst of a Tumultuous World
- Be 10% Kinder
- Podcast: How Is Depression Expressed in Children and Adolescents?
- Psychology Around the Net: July 28, 2018
- Postpartum Anxiety: How to Get the Support You Need When You Are Feeling Overwhelmed
- 6 Surprising Signs That You’re Struggling with Depression
- Bummer in the Summer: How to Deal with Summertime Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Joe Biden and Kesha’s Share this Key Strategy for Life
- Trusting Your Instincts in a Psychologically Abusive Relationship
- Complex Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: The Road to Recovery
- Your Diagnosis Does Not Define You
- The Nature of Post-Traumatic Growth
- The Collaborative Nature of Psychotherapy
- Who Can Benefit from Virtual Reality CBT?
- Psychology Around the Net: March 10, 2018
- 8 Ways to Support Yourself Through Bereavement
- Depressed by the News? Here Are 7 Strategies for Self-Care
- Open Relationships Can Be As Happy as Those in Monogamous Ones
- Little Difference Seen in Mental Health of Kids of Same-Sex Vs. Hetero Parents
- Cohabiting Tied to Less Wealth Accumulation
- Laying Off Your Partner In Tough Times May Have More Impact Than Comforting
- Short- and Long-Term Relationships May Look the Same at First