3-D BURNOUT RISK ASSESSMENT MODEL FOR HELPING PROFESSIONALS
COMPASSION SATISFACTION AND COMPASSION FATIGUE QUESTIONNAIRE
The website of the Centre For Emotions and Health, the research and treatment center of Dr. Allan Abbass, contains much of the large research and evidence base for ISTDP.
The website for the ISTDP Institute, founded by Jon Frederickson, MSW, contains a variety of articles, videos, and other resources for people interested in ISTDP.
Lawson Sachter’s website that describes his integrative approach to therapy using Mindfulness and ISTDP.
- How Worry Takes Us Away from Our Lives — and What We Can Do About It
- Drowning in Toxic Thoughts? Is Your Mind a Master or a Servant?
- The Truth about Building Self-Confidence
- 4 Steps to Increase Your Child’s Emotional Intelligence
- Three Ways to Manage Your Next Anxiety Attack
- Five Tried-and-True Ways to Increase Happiness in Daily Life
- Refusing to Forgive: 9 Steps to Break Free
- 5 Steps to Gratitude and Lovingkindness: Mondays Mindful Quote with Hafiz
- Three Simple Ways to Sustainable Happiness
- The Science and Power of Music
- 7 More Ways to Manage Depression Beyond Therapy and Medication
- What Helps Depression Beyond Therapy and Medication
- Why So Angry & Irritable? It Might Be Depression
- Psychology Around the Net: February 24, 2018
- How to Use Writing to Ease Your Depression
- Your Diagnosis Does Not Define You
- Healing from Trauma Boosts Relationship Joy
- The Nature of Post-Traumatic Growth
- Secondhand Trauma — Is It Real? The 2017 Hurricane Season Is Affecting Everyone
- Psychology Around the Net: August 19, 2017
- Mental Health Stigma: A Doctor Who Has Been in Your Shoes
- Eating Disorders Breed Disconnection
- New Guidelines for Treating Transgender People
- OCD Awareness Week 2017
- OCD and Shopping Anxiety