3-D BURNOUT RISK ASSESSMENT MODEL FOR HELPING PROFESSIONALS
COMPASSION SATISFACTION AND COMPASSION FATIGUE QUESTIONNAIRE
The website of the Centre For Emotions and Health, the research and treatment center of Dr. Allan Abbass, contains much of the large research and evidence base for ISTDP.
The website for the ISTDP Institute, founded by Jon Frederickson, MSW, contains a variety of articles, videos, and other resources for people interested in ISTDP.
Lawson Sachter’s website that describes his integrative approach to therapy using Mindfulness and ISTDP.
- Improv Is My Therapy: Why You Need to Add Comedy to Your Day
- 10 Ways Nature Helps Your Well-Being
- 9 Telltale Signs of Impostor Syndrome
- How to Start Conversations with Strangers
- How Fear Traps You into Being Someone You Are Not
- Finding Success in Anything: On Striving Versus Effort
- A Wise Approach to Taking in the News
- Are You Harboring Weapons of Mass Distraction?
- The Interpersonal Neurobiology Behind Making Habits Stick
- Calvin and Hobbes on Mindfulness and Happiness
- 4 Perils of Perfectionism
- Nothing’s Wrong… So Why Do I Feel So Depressed?
- How Your Untreated Depression Can Affect Your Children
- Joe Biden and Kesha’s Share this Key Strategy for Life
- Psychology Around the Net: December 9, 2017
- The Problem with Yelling
- Psychology Around the Net: August 19, 2017
- The 3 Parts of Your Brain Affected by Trauma
- Psychology Around the Net: June 24, 2017
- Psychology Around the Net: April 22, 2017
- New Guidelines for Treating Transgender People
- OCD Awareness Week 2017
- The Long Journey Home
- OCD and Shopping Anxiety
- The New Normal