WE ARE HAPPY YOU FOUND US!
Our clinicians are committed to providing therapy and psychoeducational services that are time-effective and bring lasting results to the individuals, communities, and organizations that we serve.
Our combined approaches to psychotherapy and psychoeducation are informed by neuroscience, attachment and psychodynamic theory, mindfulness, and experiential models of therapy. What this means is that we believe that therapy can be a life-changing experience when client and therapist are able to create a meaningful relationship that allows for the safe discovery, acceptance, exploration, and challenge of those deeply rooted patterns of behavior, emotions, and beliefs that create most forms of suffering. We also believe in the importance of emotion and mind-body focused interventions that facilitate deeper levels of understanding.
- Busy professionals who are experiencing difficulty attaining desired levels of work-life balance.
- Helping professionals who are experiencing signs of burnout and compassion fatigue.
- Individuals experiencing significant levels of dissatisfaction in relationships due to their tendencies to put their needs and desires last.
- Individuals who are experiencing symptoms of depression and anxiety related to perfectionism and self-critical thought patterns.
- WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF EXPANDING OUR SERVICES TO INCLUDE:
- COUPLES THERAPIST
- THERAPY FOR TRAUMA
Our practice is guided principles of Deliberate Practice in Psychology Practice model, which means that:
- We are intentional in helping our clients setting goals for their therapy process, and are also intentional in the way we set goals to improve our clinical effectiveness.
- We rely on client’s feedback regarding the most important aspect of therapy, the therapeutic alliance.
- We consistently assess therapy progress, via informal and formal measures
- Our clinicians are committed to ongoing post-graduate training
- Our clinicians have intentional/dedicated time for self-supervision during their work week to review their clinical work